Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Inspirational Signs & More

Happy Saturday everyone! We hope that you have a great weekend. Here are a few new signs that have arrived in the store this week. These are just a few of our favorites. If you are interested in any of the signs-please give us a call. I'm sure that these precious signs won't last long in the store. Take care. So far we love the blogging world.

This inspirational heart is 81/2 x 12" and can be hung anywhere.

As parents, we need to be reminded every once in a while how important our involvement in our kids lives is. This frame reminds us of that. It is 7 x 9 " with a wooden frame

1 comment:

creatablebecky said...

Just wanted to say that I can't wait to visit your store! It looks just, well, yummy is the word that comes to mind. I'm a semi-regular visitor (and spender!) to Mystic Paper and I just adore Kim and Jennifer. When I saw your link on their blog I had to take a peek, and am I glad I did! Can't wait to come see all of your wonderful goodies! becky johnson